Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the delivery of classroom based training courses has been postponed until June 2020. We are reviewing this regularly and have updated customers who are affected by this. The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to the Fire Protection Association, and we are continuing to follow official guidance from the UK Government carefully. We are accepting course bookings as per the dates below and customers who book a place on courses will receive priority once training is able to commence. Clients should not attend our offices under any circumstances, but are able to contact the team during usual office hours on 01608 812 500 (option 1) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are closing for the Easter holidays from Thursday 9th April, reopening Monday 20th April.
Known as the 'Management Cycle', this course completes the CFPA Europe Diploma in Fire Prevention - this advanced course is only open to holders of the Technical Cycle. 10 days of input spread over two sessions, the course is intended for experienced fire safety professionals to build on previous knowledge in order to recommend and implement fire safety strategies across large or multi-site premises. This course provides comprehensive coverage of processes concerning managing fire safety throughout the life of a building. It discusses the impact that changes in building use or occupancy can have on fire safety strategy, stressing the need for continuous strategy review. It opens up the wider aspects of risk management and the need to safeguard economic viability.
- Knowledge of broader management issues flowing from fire protection issues
- An understanding of the principles of fire engineering design
- An improved awareness of the testing and maintenance of fire protection and suppression equipment
- A greater understanding of how to manage risk in complex premises
- Strategies to deal with risk management and policy development
- Coping with emergencies and change management strategies
- CFPA Europe Diploma in Fire Prevention (Fire Safety Manager)
- Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) CPD hours to pending
Course Code: V02