Building Protection: Guide to Fire Doors
Building Protection: Guide to Fire Doors (FSB67)
£ 20.00 ex VAT
* This publication and many other resources are available as free downloads in the FPA members' library. Membership levels with access to the members’ library start at £240 per year. Would FPA membership be a better option for you?
*To join FPA, click here
*Already an FPA member? Click here to access the FPA members' area
This comprehensive new volume looks at the vital role of fire doors in containing the spread of fire and maintaining the structural integrity of a building. It considers the different types and applications of fire doors including for industrial and commercial properties, their installation, maintenance, seals, glazing, and hardware with references to the appropriate legislation.
1. Introduction to fire doors, door sets and PFP (including compartmentation)
2. Legislation, standards and definitions
3. Selection and design
6. Glazing in doors
8. Testing and certification
10. Handover inspections and ongoing inspections
12. Fire safety signage