Your 3 day guide to managing your legal maintenance requirements for fire safety
- An understanding of fire hazards in the workplace and their associated risks.
- Knowledge of the fire safety related equipment and facilities which assist in mitigating these risks – from protected means of escape to fire alarm and detection systems and sprinkler systems.
- Knowledge of the current standards and codes of practice which relate to these facilities and the detailed maintenance regimes which apply.
- Improved understanding of the fire risk assessment process.
- FPA Certificate
- This course has been awarded 18 IFE CPD hours
Price: Non-members £770.00 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-house price: Non-members £4620 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount