- an understanding of key concepts in Approved Document B, BS 9999 and other guidance documents.
- knowledge of the theory and practical application of the basic principles of constructional fire protection.
- understanding of the need for and benefits of passive and active fire protection.
- awareness of the essential components of BS 476: Parts 20-24 and BS EN equivalents.
- ability to apply fire design criteria to building design.
- FPA certificate
- This course has been awarded 17.5 IFE CPD hours
Price: Non-members £750.00+VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-house price: Non-members £5100 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount