- An understanding of key concepts in Approved Document B, BS 9999 and other guidance documents.
- Knowledge of the theory and practical application of the basic principles of constructional fire protection.
- Understanding of the need for and benefits of passive and active fire protection.
- Awareness of the essential components of BS 476: Parts 20-24 and BS EN equivalents.
- Ability to apply fire design criteria to building design.
- FPA Certificate.
- This course has been awarded 17.5 IFE CPD hours.
- Member £675.00+VAT, Non member £750.00+VAT