This one day course follows on from the Introduction to Passive Fire Protection course and will cover the elements of fire stopping listed below:
- outline the considerations in relation to the installation of penetration sealing systems.
- list the types of penetration, and areas of application of fire stopping.
- identify the aspects that will affect the performance of the fire stopping.
- list three elements of the maintenance of fire stopping systems.
- understand the complexities pertaining to voids in historical buildings.
- explain the difference between cavity barriers, fire curtains, and smoke barriers.
Price: Non-members £245 +VAT, FPA/ASFP members receive a 10% discount
In-house price: Non-members £1550 +VAT, FPA/ASFP members receive a 10% discount