Your 3 yearly update on fire extinguisher maintenance requirements
- knowledge of current servicing practices.
- awareness and understanding of related standards and regulations.
- the skills to continue to be safe and competent at work.
- knowledge of current and forthcoming issues affecting the industry, e.g. environmental impact of extinguishants and the obligations facing organisations for their responsible disposal.
- awareness of the range of new extinguishers available, to ensure that you can offer best practice advice and make informed, cost-effective choices.
- knowledge to support you in remaining a ‘competent person’.
- FPA Certificate.
- This course has been awarded 5 IFE CPD hours.
Price: Non-members £190+VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-house price: Non-members £1700 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount