- a greater awareness and understanding of fire hazards and risks relating to residential premises.
- a detailed knowledge of the content, reasoning and practical application of the guidance documents currently available to assist the ‘Responsible Person’ and enforcing authorities.
- an increased awareness of the legislative framework and the powers and duties imposed on those occupying, managing and regulating fire safety in flats and HMOs.
- an improved ability to apply relevant guidance documents using common sense in order to determine appropriate fire safety solutions.
- FPA Certificate
- This course has been awarded 13 IFE CPD Hours
Price: Non-members £580 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-house price: Non-members £3200 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount