- A greater awareness and understanding of fire hazards and risks relating to residential premises.
- A detailed knowledge of the content, reasoning and practical application of the guidance documents currently available to assist the ‘Responsible Person’ and enforcing authorities.
- An increased awareness of the legislative framework and the powers and duties imposed on those occupying, managing and regulating fire safety in flats and HMOs.
- An improved ability to apply relevant guidance documents using common sense in order to determine appropriate fire safety solutions.
- FPA Certificate
- This course has been awarded 13 IFE CPD Hours
Non member £580+VAT; FPA member £525+VAT