The most comprehensive route for beginners to reach FRA competency and certification
- underpinning knowledge relevant to Fire Safety NOS FS1, FS2, FS3 and FS7.
- understanding of the fundamental principles of fire prevention and protection measures, raising awareness of the vast range of topics involved in fire safety management.
- knowledge of the principal workplace fire hazards, associated risks and passive and active means available to mitigate fire.
- ability to apply the principles and methodology of fire risk assessment, exploring the process and applying learning through a number of practical activities.
- The CFPA Europe Certificate in Principles of Fire Safety at Work and the first element of the CFPA Europe Diploma in Fire Prevention.
- Approval towards the Institution of Fire Engineers Register of Fire Risk Assessors and Auditors.
- An optional assessment in units FC1 and FC2 of the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- 38 IFE CPD hours
Price: Non-members £1460 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
NEBOSH registration: £150 +VAT
In-house price: Non-members £8000 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
5 day course. Post-course assessment