Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding to employers and clients of fire safety. Mitigate the risk from fire when carrying out hot work on construction sites, refurbishment projects and during maintenance work.
- The importance of fire prevention and your own responsibility when performing dangerous work
- Systematic working and fire prevention methods underpinned by the relevant legislation and regulations
- FPA Hot Work Passport valid for 5 years
- CFPA Europe Certificate in Hot Works
- This course has been awarded 6 IFE CPD hours
Price: £210 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-house price: £1680 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount