Comply with regulations and deliver effective fire safety training in-house
- Confidence in delivering fire safety training and handling any questions that the delegates raise during the course.
- A greater awareness of the hazards of fire.
- An understanding of the nature of fire and how it spreads.
- An understanding of human behaviour in a fire.
- Knowledge of current fire safety legislation.
- Understanding of the actions to take in the event of a fire.
- The ability to distinguish between the different types of fire extinguishers and the fires for which they are suited.
- The ability to tackle small fires with confidence.
- Best practice in training delivery.
- FPA Train the Trainer Certificate.
- CFPA Europe Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention.
- This course has been awarded 13 IFE CPD hours.
Non member £435+VAT; FPA member £395+VAT