The aim of this course is to 'up-skill' those working within the fabric of the building to ensure compartmentation and structural fire safety is not compromised during and after works have been carried out. This is a modular course to our Passive Fire Protection Foundation programme but can be completed alone.
- outline the considerations in relation to the installation of penetration sealing systems.
- list the types of penetration, and areas of application of fire stopping.
- identify the aspects that will affect the performance of the fire stopping.
- list three elements of the maintenance of fire stopping systems.
- understand the complexities pertaining to voids in historical buildings.
- explain the difference between cavity barriers, fire curtains, and smoke barriers.
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) Certificate
- 4 Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) CPD hours
Course code: C17d
Price: £245 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-company: Please contact us directly for available dates. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01608 812530