The aim of this course is to 'up-skill' those working within the fabric of the building to ensure compartmentation and structural fire safety is not compromised during and after works have been carried out. This one day course follows on from the Introduction to Passive Fire Protection course.
- outline the considerations in relation to the installation of penetration sealing systems.
- list the types of penetration, and areas of application of fire stopping.
- identify the aspects that will affect the performance of the fire stopping.
- list three elements of the maintenance of fire stopping systems.
- understand the complexities pertaining to voids in historical buildings.
- explain the difference between cavity barriers, fire curtains, and smoke barriers.
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) Certificate
Course code: C17d
Price: £245 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-company: Please contact us directly for available dates. Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01608 812530