This one day course follows on from our Passive Fire Protection Foundation course and focuses on the legal requirements relating to fire doors, their installation and maintenance. It aims to 'up-skill' contractors involved in the installation and maintenance of fire doors and their surrounds. The programme aims to improve the knowleadge base of those involved in the deisgn, supply, inspection and maintenance of fire doors.
- describe the key features of fire door design and manufacture
- outline the regulatory requirements relating to fire doors
- identify the correct methods of fire door installation
- specify maintenance of fire doors best practice
- identify issues that will affect the required performance of fire resisting door sets
- be aware of the importance of 3rd party certification
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) certificate
- 5 Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) CPD hours
Course code: C17c
Price: £245 +VAT, Fire Protection Association members receieve a 10% discount.
In-company price: £1600 +VAT, Fire Protection Association members receieve a 10% discount
Please contact us directly for available dates. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01608 812530
- Fire risk assessment - 3 days
- CFPA Europe Level 5 Diploma in Fire Prevention: Technical Cycle