This one day course follows on from the Passive Fire Protection Foundation and focuses on the legal requirements relating to fire doors, their installation and maintenance. It aims to 'up-skill' contractors involved in the installation and maintenance of fire doors and their surrounds. Improve your knowleadge base in the deisgn, supply, inspection and maintenance of fire doors.
- describe the key features of fire door design and manufacture
- outline the regulatory requirements relating to fire doors
- identify the correct methods of fire door installation
- specify maintenance of fire doors best practice
- identify issues that will affect the required performance of fire resisting door sets
- be aware of the importance of 3rd party certification
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) certificate
- 5 Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) CPD hours
Course code: C17c
Price: £245 +VAT, Fire Protection Association members receieve a 10% discount.
In-company price: £1600 +VAT, Fire Protection Association members receieve a 10% discount
Please contact us directly for available dates. Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01608 812530
- Fire risk assessment - 3 days
- CFPA Europe Level 5 Diploma in Fire Prevention: Technical Cycle