Our fire warden instructor training course will help you go from delegate to teacher. In just two-days you will have appropriate fire safety knowledge and understanding and the ability to teach this to colleagues within your organisation. Save your business time and money without the need to send staff off-site to receive basic training or when a refresher is required. Make it easier to ensure all staff receive high quality up-to-date training as required by current fire legislation.
- confidence in delivering fire safety training and handling any questions that the delegates raise during the course
- a greater awareness of the hazards of fire
- an understanding of the nature of fire and how it spreads
- an understanding of human behaviour in a fire
- knowledge of current fire safety legislation
- understanding of the actions to take in the event of a fire
- the ability to distinguish between the different types of fire extinguishers and the fires for which they are suited
- the ability to tackle small fires with confidence
- best practice in training delivery
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) Certificate
- Level 2 CFPA Europe Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention
- 11.5 IFE CPD hrs
Course code: C02
Price: £435+VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-company price: £3100 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount. Contact email@example.com for more information.