Gain comprehensive knowledge of sprinkler systems and hands on maintenance experience
The first 2 days of this course provides an introduction to sprinkler systems, looking at operational aspects, the latest LPC Rules, design principles and their application with other fire protection systems. The last 3 days involves hands-on practical maintenance training at our sprinkler workshop for water supplies, pumps, wet and dry systems, deluge and pre-action.
- understanding of the components and operation of sprinkler systems and their role.
- knowledge of the LPC Rules for Automatic Sprinkler Installations incorporating BS EN 12845.
- understanding of the principles of system design and sprinkler operation
- ability to compare and contrast these systems relative to passive fire protection systems.
- knowledge of the service requirements in accordance with BS EN 12845 and LPCB TB203
- how to carry out practical maintenance of the equipment
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) Certificate
- This course has been awarded 29 IFE CPD hours for the five days
Delegates who attend the course can purchase a digital or print copy of the LPC Sprinkler Rules at a delegate rate of £299 + VAT (hard copies require a £20 delivery cost). To purchase your copy, please contact email@example.com once you have made your booking.
Course code: C20
Price: £1375.00+VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount