This 2-day course follows the Basic Sprinkler Systems Design programme. It will cover specific design requirements for sprinkler systems for base build multi-storey and high rise buildings.
- Understanding of the LPC sprinkler/BS EN 12845 rules applicable to base build sprinkler protection and water supplies.
- Knowledge of the design requirements for sprinkler systems for base build contracts consisting of zoned installations such as shopping centres and multi-storey/high rise buildings.
- Knowledge of the sizing procedures of the trunk main connections to installation control valves and main distribution pipes up to zone valves.
- Multi-stage fire pumps and sizing of water supply requirements
Delegates who attend the course can purchase a digital or print copy of the LPC Sprinkler Rules at a delegate rate of £299 + VAT (hard copies require a £20 delivery cost). Please contact the training team once you have made your booking.
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) certificate
- Fully Hydraulically Calculated Systems