Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the delivery of classroom based training courses has been postponed until June 2020. We are reviewing this regularly and have updated customers who are affected by this. The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to the Fire Protection Association, and we are continuing to follow official guidance from the UK Government carefully. We are accepting course bookings as per the dates below and customers who book a place on courses will receive priority once training is able to commence. Clients should not attend our offices under any circumstances, but are able to contact the team during usual office hours on 01608 812 500 (option 1) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are closing for the Easter holidays from Thursday 9th April, reopening Monday 20th April.
This course highlights the importance of building design in ensuring business continuity through understanding the relationship between passive and active fire protection systems and building design.
- an understanding of key concepts in Approved Document B, BS 9999 and other guidance documents
- knowledge of the theory and practical application of the basic principles of constructional fire protection
- understanding of the need for and benefits of passive and active fire protection
- awareness of the essential components of BS 476: Parts 20-24 and BS EN equivalents
- ability to apply fire design criteria to building design
- Fire Protection Association (FPA) certificate
- This course has been awarded 17.5 IFE CPD hours
- slide handouts
- a copy of BS 9999 and Approved Document B for the duration of the course
- complimentary tea, coffee and lunch for the 3 days
Course code: C19
Price: £750.00+VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
In-company price: £5100 +VAT, FPA members receive a 10% discount
Please contact us directly for available dates. Email: email@example.com or Tel: 01608 812530