The CFPA Europe Diploma in Fire Prevention was developed to bridge the gap between completing a short fire risk assessment training course and a full time fire safety degree. It is ideal for those looking to separate themselves from the crowd as a Fire Risk Assessor and who either already hold or may ultimately hold responsibility for improving fire policy and strategy within the workplace.
The Technical Cycle is the first of two in order to achieve the full qualification and is completed in three stages. This programme is only available with the Fire Protection Association, the only UK member of CFPA Europe.
- knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of fire prevention principles
- a clear understanding of the importance of fire control, and the management of systems
- recommend actions and influence change to improve fire safety strategies
- a fire industry expert tutor to assist you through the duration of the course
- access to the Fire Protection Association’s online resource library to help you with your independent study
- written feedback on each study unit
- five day face to face training course to provide the foundations you need to become a competent fire risk assessor
- unit and examination marking fee
Price £2850 +VAT, FPA members recieve a 10% discount.
How to book - call us on 01608 812 500 or email email@example.com
- CFPA Europe Level 5 Diploma in Fire Prevention: Technical Cycle
- The Ministry of Defence (MOD) has approved the course under its Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme