Fire Risk Management in the Workplace
Fire Risk Management in the Workplace (FSB22)
£ 20.00 ex VAT
This publication is currently out of stock, but available for backorder.
* This publication and many other resources are available as free downloads in the FPA members' library. Membership levels with access to the members’ library start at £240 per year. Would FPA membership be a better option for you?
*To join FPA, click here
*Already an FPA member? Click here to access the FPA members' area
Revised and updated in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, this book provides excellent guidance on various methods of fire risk assessment.
It advises employers about how to conduct such an assessment and to act upon the findings to reduce the risks and improve fire safety on their premises.
This illustrated publication explains, clearly and concisely, how to comply with the legal requirements.
'Absolutely crammed with essential information... this is an outstandingh publication... incredibly good value..." Training Journal
2. The legal background to fire risk assessment
3. Fire risk assessment methods
4. Identifying fire hazards in the workplace
5. Coping with the residual risk
6. Management procedures
7. The role of the fire safety manager
8. The threat from arson and terrorism
9. A simple fire risk assessment
10. Planning for emergencies
11. Corrosive smoke: planning to minimise the acid smoke hazard