The event is aimed at all those concerned with the safety of their tall buildings regardless of age, structure or use. It will be of particular benefit to those with responsibility for residential premises including blocks of flats, hospitals, halls of residence and hotels.
The seminar will take place on Monday 5th February from 10.00 - 16.00hrs in London, full venue details to follow.
The seminar will be formal input from our industry experts and an opportunity to ask your questions:
- What are your legislative obligations in terms of fire risk assessments?
- What does a competent assessment look like?
- Tall buildings, fire safety and evacuation policies.
- Are sprinkler systems the answer?
What are the other passive fire safety systems we should be using to
- limit fire and smoke spread?
- protect escape routes, occupants and our building stock?
- What role do the fire and rescue services play in terms of fire prevention, rescue and extinguishment?
The cost per person is £195.00 + VAT (FPA members £175.00+VAT) for the day and can be booked via the FPA website below.