Your 3 yearly update on fire extinguisher maintenance requirements
- Knowledge of current servicing practices.
- Awareness and understanding of related standards and regulations.
- The skills to continue to be safe and competent at work.
- Knowledge of current and forthcoming issues affecting the industry, e.g. environmental impact of extinguishants and the obligations facing organisations for their responsible disposal.
- Awareness of the range of new extinguishers available, to ensure that you can offer best practice advice and make informed, cost-effective choices.
- Knowledge to support you in remaining a ‘competent person’.
- FPA Certificate.
- This course has been awarded 5 IFE CPD hours.
Non member £190+VAT; FPA member £170+VAT