The ideal course for fire risk assessors responsible for more complex premises
Hugely interactive in its approach, course content reflects knowledge requirements identified by the Fire Risk Assessment Competency Council and the National Occupational Standards in Fire Safety.
- Have a greater understanding of the active and passive fire safety measures that are available
- Have a greater understanding of the effectiveness and limitations of new and existing fire safety measures and the cost and benefit of upgrading or replacing existing measures
- Be able to differentiate between matters that are required to ensure statutory compliance and additional measures that would reduce the risk to property and business
- Have an improved ability to apply relevant guidance documents in order to determine appropriate fire safety solutions.
- Have an understanding of human behaviour in a range of fire situations.
- FPA Certificate
- This course has been award 13 IFE CPD hours
Non member £580+VAT; FPA member £525+VAT