The most comprehensive route for beginners to reach FRA competency and certification
- Underpinning knowledge relevant to Fire Safety NOS FS1, FS2, FS3 and FS7.
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of fire prevention and protection measures, raising awareness of the vast range of topics involved in fire safety management.
- Knowledge of the principal workplace fire hazards, associated risks and passive and active means available to mitigate fire.
- Ability to apply the principles and methodology of fire risk assessment, exploring the process and applying learning through a number of practical activities.
- The CFPA Europe Certificate in Principles of Fire Safety at Work and the first element of the CFPA Europe Diploma in Fire Prevention.
- Approval towards the Institution of Fire Engineers Register of Fire Risk Assessors and Auditors.
- An optional assessment in units FC1 and FC2 of the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- 38 IFE CPD hours
Non member £1460+VAT; FPA member £1310+VAT
5 day course (NB: no training on Saturday or Sunday)