About the Fire Sector Summit
With over 350 delegates at the 2015 event, the Fire Sector Summit is now established as the leading industry forum for key decision makers and influencers from across the fire sector.
Featuring a high calibre of speakers from across the industry and other key stakeholders, the event will once again attract those who wish to be informed about, or influence and implement, fire policy and procure fire safety products, services or equipment. The conference programme will offer a mix of plenary and workshop style sessions and conclude with the popular question time panel debate. Preceding the conference will be a gala dinner featuring a drinks reception.
2016 Speakers include:
- Nick Ross (Broadcaster), conference chair
- Brandon Lewis MP, minister of state for policing and the fire service
- Terry Johnson FIFireE, senior fire service advisor
- Matt Wrack, General secretary of Fire Brigades Union
- Mark Harris, Building technology director, Kingspan
- Jonathan O'Neill, managing director of the FPA
- Debbie Smith, managing director BRE
- Peter Holland, HMG chief fire and rescue advisor for England
- Chris Hanks, FPA chair
- Lord John Bird, MBE, founder of The Big Issue - pre-event dinner speaker